NTPC Recruitment 2024 Apply online – New Notification released Apply now
NTPC Limited is India’s largest integrated power company with an installed capacity of 73,874 MW and has a presence in the entire value chain of the power generation business. Commensurate with our country’s growth challenges, NTPC has embarked upon an ambitious plan to attain a total installed capacity of 130 GW by 2032.
We also mention that the “Who can you apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not.
Subscribe to our Website For every day getting the latest free government jobs alert.
If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit the contact form.
NTPC is launching a Special Recruitment Drive for Experienced Scheduled Tribe candidates as per the details given below:
Upper Age Limit: 35 years
Pay Scale for recruitment: Rs. 50,000-1,60,000/- (E2 grade) at the basic pay of Rs. 50,000/-
Identified type of disabilities for the post of Engineer (Operation): a) D, HH b) OA, OL, DW, AAV c) ASD (M), SLD, MI d) MD involving (a) to (c)
The candidate should have sound health. Before joining, candidates will have to undergo medical examination at any of the NTPC hospitals and the decision will be final and binding. No relaxation in health standards is allowed. Detailed medical norms are available on the website careers.ntpc.co.in
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. All qualifications should be from Universities / Institutions recognized and approved in India.
3. All computations of age/ experience requirement/ qualification shall be done w.r.t. the last date of receipt of the online application as mentioned in the advertisement.
4. Candidates shall necessarily have a valid ST certificate from the Competent Authority. Relaxation of age to PwBD/Ex-Serviceman as per Govt. guidelines.
5. In order to restrict the number of candidates for interview, if so required, the management reserves the right to conduct online screening/shortlisting/selection test or to raise the minimum eligibility standards/ criteria, as per requirement.
6. Posting shall be at any of the Stations/ Projects/ JVs/ Subsidiaries of NTPC. All posts are transferable at the sole discretion of the Management. The candidates will be required to work in shifts, including the night shift.
7. While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates, and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand automatically canceled. If any of the above shortcomings (s) is/are detected even after the appointment his/her services are liable to be terminated without any notice. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
8. The mere fact that a candidate has submitted an application against the advertisement and apparently fulfills the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to be definitely called for the further selection process.
9. Any proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Delhi and courts/tribunals/forums at Delhi shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause/dispute.
10. In case any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English, the English Version will prevail.
11. Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge the number of vacancies, if the need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
Apply Mode: Online (Free)
Name of Post: Engineer (Operation)-03 Posts (Discipline: Electrical) Qualification: Degree in Engineering in Electrical Electrical & Electronics / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage Power Electronics/ Power Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
Who Can Apply?
All India Candidate
Males and Females both apply
Application Form Fee:
General/OBC Candidate Application Fee: Free
ST/SC/Physically Handicapped Persons/ Female Candidate Application Fee: Free
Commencement of online application: 26.12.2023
Last date for online application: 09.01.2024
Regd. Office: NTPC Bhawan, SCOPE Complex, 7, Institutional Area, Lodi Road, New Delhi – 110003 Website: www.ntpc.co.in
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should log on to our website careers.ntpc.co.in or visit the careers section at www.ntpc.co.in to apply. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Candidates are required to possess a valid email ID. NTPC will not be responsible for bouncing back of any email sent to the candidates. There is no application fee for this recruitment.
After applying online, the candidate is required to download the application slip generated by the system with the unique application number. A copy of the application slip may be retained by the candidate for future reference. No document is required to be sent to us by post.
It is mandatory that eligible candidates go through the full text of the advertisement and agree to all the conditions given while applying for the post. Any further addendum/corrigendum/updates will only be published on our website.
Apply link –Click Here
Notification link -Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here
You can also read official jobs Click here
All the best!!
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information provided above is for informational purposes only. The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation.
We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this Job Information.