Aadhar Card Recruitment 2023 – Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has released latest jobs recruitment notification for the post of Regional Officers (RO) and others jobs vacancies.
We also mention that the “Who can you apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not.
Subscribe to our Website For every day getting the latest free government jobs alert.
If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit the contact form.
Aadhar Card Recruitment 2023
The Unique Identification Authority of India is a statutory authority established under the provisions of Aadhaar act 2016 by the Govt. of India under the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology.
To empower residents of India with a unique identity and a digital platform to authenticate anytime, anywhere.
To provide for good governance, efficient, transparent and targeted delivery of subsidies, benefits and services, the expenditure for which is incurred from the Consolidated Fund of India or the Consolidated Fund of State to residents of India through assigning of unique identity numbers.
To develop policy, procedure and system for issuing Aadhaar number to residents of India, who request for same by submitting their demographic information and biometric information by undergoing the process of enrolment.
- Regional Officers (RO)
- Section Officers (SO)
- Deputy Director
- Sr. Account Officer
- Assistant Account Officer
- Dy. Director
- Assistant and Other Vacancies
Organization: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
- Job Types: Central Govt. Jobs
- Apply Mode: Online/Offline
- Official Website: www.uidai.gov.in
- Who can apply: All India Candidate
- Salary: Good Salary As per UIDAI rules.
- Job Location: Across India
Aadhar Card Recruitment 2023 Age limit:
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 56 Years
- Application Fee: Nill (Free)
Candidates should have posses Any Graduate and Post graduate from recognized University or institute.
Selection Process: As per rules.
For more information, please visit the official notification, the notification link is given below.
How to apply for Aadhar Card Recruitment 2023?
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the www.uidai.gov.in official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Starting date for application: Already Started
Last date for application: ASAP
Download Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here
You can also read official jobs Click here
All the best!!
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information provided above is for informational purposes only. The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation.
We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this Job Information.