Metro rail recruitment 2023. Kochi metro rail invites new candidates for multiple job roles. In this post we are going to discuss about the current job openings in metro rail Job Vacancy 2023. What are the eligibility criteria to get the Job in the Metro rail job openings 2023? What are the career options in Kochi metro job 2023? Here in this article we will share with you the fundamental points such as Application Process, Selection Process, Age limit, important dates, admit Card, results, cut-off, Eligibility criteria, And Pay scale etc.
You will find the complete information regarding Age limit, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, cut-off, No.of Vacancies, PayScale.
We also mention that the “Who can you apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not.
Subscribe to our Website For every day getting the latest free government jobs alert.
If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit the contact form.
Kochi Metro Recruitment 2023 Detailed Information:
Apply Mode: Online mode
- Boat Operations –Trainee (Male / Female).
- Duration of Training 1 Year
- Number of Posts- Fifty(50) Nos.
- Experience: Fresher
Area of Training:
Overall training in Boat Operations, Maintenance and Terminal Operations like: –
1. Familiarization of KIV rules and vessel Communication
2. Experience in inland waters of Kochi including port units.
3. Assist the Boat crew in ensuring smooth operations of Boats/ Vessels.
4. To assist in sailing, Safe navigation/ working practices of the boat/vessel
5. Proper mooring of the vessel/ safe embarking/ disembarking of passengers while coming on to the jetties.
6. Maintenance and up keep of vessel including cleaning and adhere to operators Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
7. Proper fueling/ charging of battery charged, and manage supplies, as needed.
8. Firefighting and emergency rescue boat operations
9. Customer facilitation and crow handling
10. Passenger Management
11. Terminal maintenance including electrical& mechanical
Must be certified to possess the visual standards specified below
Right Eye – Left Eye
i) Distant Vision 6/6 Snellen 6/6 Snellen
ii) Near Vision 0.5 Snellen 0.5 Snellen
iii) Each Eye must have full filled of vision, Color blindness, Squint or any other morbid condition of the eyes or lids or either eye will be deemed to be a disqualification.
Note: A medical certificate in Form No.33 of the KIV rules, to prove
The visual standards as mentioned above and the fitness of eyes
Without glasses from a medical officer in Government service not below the rank of Asst. Surgeon to be produced, if shortlisted for Test/ Interview.
Also Read, Personal loans at low interest rates
Stipend Rs.9000/- per month including statutory ESI
Maximum Age Limit (as on 01st January 2023): 28 Years (Age relaxation applicable as per reservation rules)
Minimum 60% marks in ITI / Diploma in (Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics) Last 3 years pass out only (ie, 2020 ,2021,2022)
Selection Process: Test and/or Interview
How to apply: –
1. Applicants should read the instructions in the website thoroughly before applying.
2. Application form may be filled online by selecting the link in KMRL website. The scan copy of the supporting documents should be uploaded, failing which the application will be treated as incomplete.
3. Applications forwarded through any other means including fax or e-mail will not be entertained.
4. The last date of submission of on-line application is 08th March 2023.
Apply link: Click here
Notification Link: Click here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here
You can also read official jobs Click here
All the best!!
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information provided above is for informational purposes only. The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation.
We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this Job Information.