Aadhar Card Recruitment 2023 — UIDAI Recruitment 2023 — Central Govt Jobs 2023 I UIDAI Latest Jobs for the post of Regional Officer (RO) and others jobs.
You will find the complete information regarding Age limit, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, cut-off, No.of Vacancies, PayScale.
On this website, you will find the latest 10th pass jobs,10th pass jobs, diploma jobs, latest engineering jobs, B-tech jobs, and the latest bank jobs.
We also mention that the “Who can you apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not.
Subscribe to our Website For every day getting the latest free government jobs alert.
If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit the contact form.
Aadhar Card Recruitment 2023
Organization: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
Unique Identification Authority. The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) is a statutory authority and a government department, established on 12 July 2016 by the Government of India under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, following the provisions of the Aadhaar Act 2016.
Aadhaar, Uidai jobs. Sort by: relevance – date. 513 jobs. Manager – Aadhaar Usage – UIDAI , Delhi. NISG (National Institute for Smart Government) New Delhi, Delhi ₹6,00,000 – ₹12,00,000 a year. Full-time +1. B.Tech / MBA from a recognized University/Institute in India or Abroad.
Interested and Eligible Candidates can send the Latest Resume to Hiring@uidai.net.in. Candidates can check the Aadhar Card Jobs 2023 official Notification by just clicking the link given below. UIDAI Recruitment 20
- Regional Officer (RO)
- Section Officers (SO)
- Deputy Director
- Sr. Account Officer
- Assistant Account Officer
- Dy. Director
- Assistant and Other Vacancies
Job Types: Central Govt. Jobs
Apply Mode: Online/Offline
Official Website: www.uidai.gov.in
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Aadhar Card Recruitment 2023 Salary: As per UIDAI rules.
Job Location: Across India
Application Fees: Nill (Free)
Education Qualification: Candidates should have posses 10th , 12th , ITI, Diploma, Graduate, Post graduate from recognized University or institute.
Selection Process: As per norms
How to apply for Aadhar Card Recruitment 2023?
- The application form available in the website https://www.uidai.gov.in/
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Important Dates: Starting date for application: Already Started
Last date for application: Apply Now
Download Notification Click Here
Official Website Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here
You can also read official jobs Click here
All the best!!
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information provided above is for informational purposes only. The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation.
We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this Job Information.