Aadhar Card Recruitment 2023 — Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has released latest jobs recruitment notification for the post of Regional Officers (RO) and others jobs vacancies.
You will find the complete information regarding Age limit, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, cut-off, No.of Vacancies, PayScale.
On this website, you will find the latest 10th pass jobs,10th pass jobs, diploma jobs, latest engineering jobs, B-tech jobs, and the latest bank jobs.
We also mention that the “Who can you apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not.
Subscribe to our Website For every day getting the latest free government jobs alert.
If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit the contact form.
Aadhar Card Recruitment 2023
This is the official website of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), a statutory authority established under the provisions of the Aadhaar (Targeted Delivery of Financial and Other Subsidies, Benefits and Services) Act, 2016 (“Aadhaar Act 2016”) on 12 July 2016 by the Government of India, under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY). This website is designed, developed and maintained by UIDAI.
The website has been developed to provide information to the general public. An attempt has been made through this site to provide reliable, comprehensive, accurate information about UIDAI. Hyperlinks at various places have been provided to other Indian Government Portals/Websites.
The content in this website is the result of a collaborative effort of various groups and divisions of UIDAI. It is our endeavour to continue the enhancement and enrichment of this website in terms of content coverage, design and technology on a regular basis.
Organization: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
- Regional Officers (RO)
- Section Officers (SO)
- Deputy Director
- Sr. Account Officer
- Assistant Account Officer
- Dy. Director
- Assistant and Other Vacancies
Job Types: Central Govt.
- Jobs Apply Mode: Online/Offline
- Official Website: www.uidai.gov.in
- Who can apply: All India Candidate
- Salary: Good Salary As per UIDAI rules.
- Job Location: Across India
Aadhar Card Recruitment 2023
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 56 Years
- Application Fee: Nill (Free)
Candidates should have posses Any Graduate and Post graduate from recognized University or institute.
Selection Process: As per rules.
For more information, please visit the official notification, the notification link is given below.
How to apply for Aadhar Card Recruitment 2023?
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Starting date for application: Already Started
Last date for application: ASAP
Download Official Notification Click Here
Apply Online Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here
You can also read official jobs Click here
All the best!!
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information provided above is for informational purposes only. The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation.
We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this Job Information.