Forest Department Recruitment 2021
Forest Department Recruitment 2021 has announced a notification for the recruitment of Forester and forest guard vacancies, You can find the complete information recruitment regarding, age limit, application fee, age limit, number of vacancies, exam pattern.
Forest Department Recruitment 2021 has released notification for Forester with 87 posts and Forest guard positions with 1041 posts, You can apply online.
The Selection process for Forest Department recruitment is Written Exam, then PET and a personal interview and finally a medical test along with the merit list.
For RSMSSB Forester & Forest Guard Recruitment age limit is in between 18 to 40 years and for RSMSSB Forest Guard is 18 to 24 years and age relaxation is applicable as per the government rules.
The application fee for Forest Department Recruitment 2021 is For General / OBC is Rs.450 , and for BC / OBC is Rs. 350 and for SC/ST candidates is Rs.250 and the payment can be by online through credit card, debit card or by net banking.
Education qualification for Forest Department Recruitment is 10th pass for forester and for forest guard is 12th pass. For Complete information you visit the official notification given below.
Organization: Forest Department Goa
■ Junior Stenographer ■ LDC ■ MTS/Peon ■ Mali ■ Animal Attendant ■ Room Bearer ■ Mess Servant
Total Vacancies: 79
Apply Mode: Online
■ Level 1 to Level 5
Forest Department Recruitment 2021 Age limit:
■ Maximum Age: 45 years
■ For All Candidates: No Fees
■ Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th, or ITI from recognized board or university or institute.
Know How to apply for Forest Department Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates can visit the official website “Click here” to read the official notification completely.
- Click on the link given and you can register yourself or login to existing account for filling out the details correctly Read the official notification.
- You need to upload Photograph and Signature in the required format.
- And the download the payment proof and you need to download the hall ticket form here only save the login details for further use.
- After Completing the process you need o visit the website for further information.