Latest ICICI Bank recruitment 2021 – Apply online for 10,000 plus Various fresher jobs
The latest ICICI Bank recruitment – The Indian private bank released a notification for the latest bank jobs, a total of 10,000+ jobs for the posts of Assistant, officers, and other posts.
You will find the complete information about these jobs like – You will find the complete information regarding Age limit, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, cut-off, No.of Vacancies, PayScale.
ICICI Bank recruitment 2021
ICICI Bank has released vacancies for the posts of Account Manager, HR manager, Branch Sales Manager, Relationship Manager, Branch Credit Manager, Senior Officer, and others, Sales/Relationship, Probationary Officers.
Eligible candidates can apply online for the posts, vacancies are available for both Experienced / Fresher jobs. The latest bank jobs are available all around India.
Name of the Post:
■ HR manager
■ Branch Sales manager
■ Account Manager
■ Relationship manager
■ Branch Credit Manager
■ Senior officer and others
■ Probationary Officers
ICICI Bank Jobs 2021 Application Fee:
■ General / OBC: Nill
■ SC / ST: Nill
ICICI Bank Vacancy Age limit:
■ Minimum Age: 18 years ■ Maximum Age: As per norms
Selection Process for ICICI Bank recruitment
The selection for the ICICI bank jobs requires the following
- Written Exam for Freshers
- Document verification
- And further information as per the rules of the bank
What is the age limit of ICICI bank recruitment?
The age limit varies from a min of 18 years to up to 50 years and age relaxations are applicable as per the govt norms.
ICICI Bank Recruitment Education Qualification:
■ Candidates should have passed 10th Class, 12th Class, and Any Graduate or Post Graduate from a recognized university or institute.
Is there any application fee for applying for the ICICI Bank job?
There is no fee for SC/ST and other backward categories, and for general candidates fee is applicable as per govt norms read the official notification and there is no fee for experienced guys..
What is the education qualification for ICICI bank recruitment?
The eligibility for ICICI bank is a minimum of 10th pass jobs, with eligibility for ITI, Diploma, Bachelor of engineering. And complete eligibility is mentioned in the official notification.
Know how to apply for ICICI Bank jobs 2021?
- You can visit the official ICICI Bank notification from the official website.
- Once you fit for the qualification you can directly start the application process by visiting the official website to start ICICI Bank registration.
- Enter all your personal details as per your marks list and if there are any mistakes, you can correct them at the end also.
- Upload the photo and signature in the correct format as suggested by the website.
- And final step would be the payment of the Application fee, through net banking, Debit/Credit card, or by UPI payments method.
- Download the Application and take a print out for further Use, Check our website for the release dates of hall ticket, Exam and more.
Important dates to apply for the latest bank jobs
Application start date is Already started
The last date of the application: is yet to be known.
Apply from official website – “Click Here“
Notification Link – “Click Here“
Visit the latest jobs “Click here“