Income Tax Department recruitment 2020
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 – Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 – Government of India, Ministry of Finance has published a notification regarding recruitment of Income Tax Inspector, Stenographer, Tax Assistant Vacancies.
You will find Complete Information about Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021, Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 Official Notification PDF Download Link Like Age Limit, Application Process, Eligibility, Selection Process,
How to Apply, Application Fees, Result, Pay Scale, Exam Pattern, Selection Procedure, Admit Card, Important Dates here. We always mention that “Who and How Can Apply” for this recruitment and this feature ensure that you are eligible or not to apply this Job. You can Subscribe Our Website for daily getting Latest Free Job,
Latest Free Govt (Sarkari) Jobs alert,Free Job Alert, Admit Card, Sarkari Result Updates. If you have any doubt about this job you can comment.
Income Tax available posts
Income Tax Inspector,
Tax Assistant Vacancies,
■ Junior Stenographer
■ Animal Attendant
■ Room Bearer
■ Mess Servant
Age limit for Latest Income tax recruitment 2021
Tax Assistant / Stenographer Grade II / MTS – 18 to 27
Income Tax Inspector – 18 to 30
For Age relaxation Please refer official notification
Stenographer – 12th Pass. (65 – 80) Words Per Minute Speed on Computer.
1. Income Tax Inspector – Qualification – 12th, Graduate from recognized University / Institute. For more details please read the Complete Notification link given below.
2. Tax Assistant –Tax Assistant / Stenographer Grade-II – Graduate from recognized University / Institute. For more details please read the Complete Notification link given below.
3. Multi-Tasking Staff –MTS – 10th Pass
Income Tax Inspector:-
Degree from a recognized University or equivalent
■ Degree from a recognized University or equivalent
■ Having Data Entry Speed of 8,000 Key depressions per hour.
Multi Tasking Staff:-
■ 10thclass pass or equivalent from a recognized board or university
Is there any application fee to apply for the Income tax Jobs?
For the eligible candidates there is no fee for SC/ST and other backward categories, and for general candidates fee is no fee applicable as per govt norms.
Interview / Verification of Certificates
Income Tax Inspector — Rs.44,900/- to 1,42,400/-
Tax Assistant — Rs.25,500 to 81,100/-
Multi-Tasking Staff — Rs.18,000 to 56,000/-
How to apply for IncomeDepartment 2021
- You can download the application from the official website of incometax in pdf format.
- The signed copy of the application along with Certificates of Education, Matriculation certificate/birth certificates, scorecard, and caste certificate for applicable candidates should be scanned in a single pdf and email to incometaxindia, before the closing date.
- Now register yourself instead of filling in all your details like personal details similar to that of certificates.
- Do not forget to upload the Passport-sized photos and Signature in-correct format.
- Keep looking for our website to get more details on Admit Card and Hall Ticket.
Find the latest Jobs in income tax department for Income Tax Inspector Notice