Post Office recruitment – Indian postal service has invited online applications for Branch Post master and Assistant Post master posts. There are a total of 3691 posts available All Around India and in this article,
You will find the complete information regarding Age limit, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, cut-off, No.of Vacancies, PayScale.
In this website, you will find the latest 10th pass jobs, latest 10th pass jobs, diploma jobs, latest engineering jobs, B-tech jobs, and the latest bank jobs subscribe to our website to stay up to date
We also mention that the “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe to our Website For every day getting the latest free government jobs alert.
If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit the contact form.
Post Office recruitment 2021
The Indian Postal Department have released posts for Branch Post master and Assistant Post master posts in several states all across India.
You can become Tyreman and also blacksmith with a minimum qualification And a total number of vacancies posts, Mode of application is Offline.
Candidates across India can apply for the latest govt jobs And also to apply for these jobs you need a minimum of SSC also for latest 10th pass jobs.
Selection process of Post Office recruitment
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
- Document Verification
- As per the government norms
What is the age limit of Post Office recruitment?
The age limit varies from a min of 18 years to up to 30 years and age relaxations are applicable as per the govt norms.
Is there any application fee to apply for the Post office job?
There is no fee for SC/ST and other backward categories, and for general candidates fee is Rs.100 applicable as per govt norms read the official notification and there is no fee for experienced guys.
To pay for the fee you can apply for a personal loan online
What is the education qualification for Post office recruitment?
The eligibility for Post office job is a minimum of 10th pass jobs, with eligibility for ITI, Diploma, Bachelor of engineering. And complete eligibility is mentioned in the official notification.
Salary for Post office recruitment 2021
A basic salary starts from Rs.19,500 for Tyreman and for Blacksmith the basic salary starts from Rs.19,000 to upto 63,000. and for GDS 10,000 to 14,500 its is And for complete information read the official notification.
Know how to apply for Post office jobs 2021?
- You can visit the official Post Office jobs notification from the official website.
- Once you fit for the qualification you can directly start the application process by visiting the official website to start Post Office jobs registration.
- Enter all your personal details as per your marks list and if there are any mistakes, you can correct them at the end also.
- Upload the photo and signature in the correct format as suggested by the website.
- And final step would be the payment of the Application fee, through net banking, Debit/Credit card, or by UPI payments method.
- Download the Application and take a print out for further Use, Check our website for the release dates of hall ticket, Exam and more.
Important dates to apply for the latest bank jobs
Application start date is Already started
The last date of the application: Not known
Apply for the latest Kerala GDS Notification