Paytm SBI Credit Card: The State-owned bank is offered by State Bank of India You can Enjoy benefits up to Rs. 75,000.
Paytm, in partnership with SBI Card, is offering 2 credit card variants for its users – Paytm SBI Card & Paytm SBI Card SELECT.
A complimentary Paytm First Membership and a Complimentary Paytm First Membership is provided to Paytm SBI Cardholders upon card activation i.e. post first settled retail transaction on Cardholder Account.
These credit cards have been designed and are exclusively available for Paytm users. Users can apply for these cards on the latest version of their Paytm App.
Features of Paytm SBI Credit Card
- Get up to 5% Unlimited Cashback
- Enjoy Benefits up to ₹75,000
- Manage your Card with smart Features on Paytm App
- Complimentary Paytm First Membership worth ₹750
- Paytm SBI Cardholders are eligible for 3% Cashback on all Paytm Mall, Movies and Travel purchases through Paytm App
- Paytm SBI Cardholders are eligible for 2% Cashback on all other purchases through Paytm App
- 1% Cashback on any other spending across millions of offline and online stores.
- Get complimentary Paytm First Membership Voucher at renewal on achieving annual retail spends of Rs.1,00,000.
- Get an extra layer of protection against cyber fraud with Cyber Fraud Insurance cover of Rs. 1,00,000 on your Paytm SBI Card
- ₹2,000 Gift Card on achieving Annual Retail spend of ₹4 Lakhs
- ₹4,000 Gift Card on achieving Annual Retail spend of ₹6 Lakhs
Documents required for Paytm SBI Credit Card
If you are applying from Paytm app then Only pan and address is required, If you have SBI account then you can easily apply
- PAN Card
- Address proof
- Aadhar Card
Eligibility criteria Paytm SBI Credit Card
- SBI Bank Account for Paytm SBI Select Card
- Paytm Account For Paytm SBI Credit Card
- Age above 18 years.
- Check the official website for complete details
Paytm SBI Credit Card interest rates and Fees
- You need to pay a Joining fee: Rs. 499
- Renewal fee, per annum: Rs. 499
- No late payment Fee for amounts less than Rs.500
- Visit the official website to get the complete details.
Steps Involved in Applying for Paytm SBI Credit Card
- Visit the links given below to apply for the registration if you do not have SBI Account
- Fill in the details as per the official govt documents like PAN/ Aadhar.
- Upload your documents and get verified.
- Once your application is accepted by SBI you will get your card and documents to your address.
- Once the early access window closes, we will start accepting complete applications from the waitlisted users. Post which, eligible users can get their cards in ~1week.
- Visit the official website fro complete details.
Paytm SBI Credit Card customer care details
Get instant information on your Paytm SBI Credit Card. Send an SMS to 5676791 from your registered mobile number.
This is an Early Acces Program You not everyone can get this card,
In the Early Access stage, a limited number of users will be given exclusive access to apply for the Paytm SBI Card and Paytm SBI Card SELECT every day. To get early access, users will have to submit a few details on the Paytm App itself.
Link to the early access form will be shared with selected users via SMS, Emails, and promotions on the Paytm App itself.
Links to apply
To apply from Paytm Official website
To apply from SBI Official website