Vizag Steel Plant Management Trainee 2020
Vizag steel plant Management Trainee Recruitment has released a new notification for management trainee vacancies in Visakhapatnam. Eligible candidates can apply for the new notification released regarding the filling of management trainee job in Vizag Andhra Pradesh. There are a total of 11 positions available for the role.
Only online applications are available for applying. Vizag steel plant is a PSU organisation with a lot of reputation. You can find the complete information regarding the application process, application fee, last date to apply, eligibility criteria, age limit, Admit card, Important dates to remember, and many more here in Vizag steel plant Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 – 21.
There are a total of 11 vacancies for the Management Trainee Position in Vizag Steel Plant for Management Trainee roles of HR, Marketing, and Corporate Communications. All the applications are to be filed online only on the official Vizag steel plant portal.
Also Read, how to sell old coins online 2020
The selection process involves an Online Exam, on successful qualification, there would be a personal interview for complete details visit the official notification provided below. The base salary varies from 24,900 to up to 50,500.
There is also an age limit for the candidates to apply, Should be not born earlier than 01.05.1993 (i.e. upper age limit is 27 years as of01.05.2020)
There is age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC, 3 years for OBC (non-creamy layer), and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Vizag Steel MT Recruitment Application Fee 2020-21
- General / OBC / EWS: Rs500/-(Plus GST @18%)
- SC / PWD: No Fees
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking or by UPI payments.
Vizag Steel Management Trainee Education Qualification 2020-21:
Qualifications of MT(Human Resources):
The candidate should have minimum of60% marks in aggregate of all years/semesters & all subjects (50% in aggregate for SC/PwD) in Bachelors Degree (Full time) as well in MBA / PG Degree / PG Diploma (Full-time course of min 2 years) in HR Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relations / Labour Welfare / Social Work (with HR as the main subject) from a recognized University / Institute.
Qualifications of MT (Marketing):
The candidate should have a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate of all years/semesters & all subjects (50% in aggregate for SC) in Bachelors Degree (Full time) as well in MBA / PG Degree / PG Diploma (Full-time course of minimum 2 years) in Marketing Management from a recognized University / Institute.
Qualifications of MT(Corporate Communications ):
The candidate should have a min of 60% marks in aggregate of all years/semesters &all subjects in Bachelors Degree (Full time) as well in MBA / PG Degree / PG Diploma (Full-time course of min 2 years) in Mass Communications /Journalism from a recognized University / Institute.
How to apply for Vizag steel plant Management trainee 2020
- You can download the official notification from the official website of www.vizagsteel.com in pdf format.
- Once you fit for the qualification you can directly start the application process by visiting the official website www.vizagsteel.com to start registration.
- Enter all your personal details as per your marks list and mistakes can be corrected at the end only.
- Upload the photo and signature in the correct format as suggested by the website.
- And final step would be the payment of the Application fee, through net banking, Debit/Credit card, or by UPI payments method.
- Download the Application and take a print out for further Use, Check our website for the release dates of hall ticket, Exam and more.
Application Start Date is 08-Dec-2020 and last date to submit the application is 29-Dec-2020.
Also Read, How to apply for Jagan Truck Scheme 2020-21
Subscribe to our Website notification Icon for the latest job, Finance related news.