NIRD and Pr Recruitment 2020-21
National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRD&PR), Hyderabad, an autonomous national institution under the Ministry of Rural Development, Govt. of India, is implementing a national level project namely – ‘Creating Clusters of Model Gram Panchayats to Achieve Holistic & Sustainable Development through Institutional Strengthening of GPs and Enablement of Quality GPDP across India’ over next 2 years.
For this, NIRD&PR invites online applications from eligible candidates for contractual engagement of 10 State Programme Coordinators, 250 Young Fellows, and 250 Cluster Level Resource Persons to work in the identified 250 clusters across all States and UTs. Tenure of Engagement of all the posts is one year for the present. It may be extended on satisfactory performance of the incumbents, subject to continuation of the Project and discretion of authorities.
The requirements as regards job description, required competencies, consolidated contractual remuneration for the positions of State Programme Coordinators, Young Fellows and Cluster Level Resource Persons are detailed below. A total of 560 posts are available for the roles in NIRD&Pr recruitment 2020-21.
State Programme Coordinators Post – 10 No:
To coordinate and monitor activities under the Project for Creating Model GP Clusters for enabling selected GPs on Cluster basis to achieve Sustainable
Development through GPDP. Proficiency in writing and speaking English and Hindi. Proficiency in Capacity Building & Participatory Training, Participatory Planning, mentoring, and monitoring. Rs.55,000/- (Rupees fifty-five thousand) only per month plus travel and subsistence on tour as per norms of the NIRD&PR.
Young Fellows Post – 250 No
To provide Handholding Support to the Elected Representatives, functionaries of GPs, and other stakeholders under one or more clusters of GPs in overall institutional strengthening of the GPs, improving governance and Participatory Planning including the application of participatory tools and techniques in the field. To provide Handholding Support to the GPs under the Cluster(s) in planning and execution of IEC Plans to ensure participation of people in preparation, implementation. Rs.35,000/- (Rupees thirty-five thousand) only per month, for working for 25 full days every month.
Cluster Level Resource Person – 250 No
To facilitate intense community mobilization at Neighbourhood and Ward levels to enhance people’s active participation in the functioning of GPs and GPDP. To provide support to the GPs under the Cluster(s) in organizing Gram Sabha, Ward Sabha, Mahila Sabha, neighborhood-level meetings, etc. Rs.12,500/- (Rupees twelve thousand and five hundred) only per month for working for 25 full days every month.
Also read, how to sell old coins online 2020
Eligibility for NIRD and Pr Recruitment 2020-21
- Post Graduate Degree in Social Science including Economics/Rural Development in similar disciplines from any recognized university.
- With a min of 60% marks in Secondary (Class X) or equivalent examination; 50% marks in Higher Secondary (Class XII) or equivalent examination in any discipline; 50% marks at Graduation level in any of the above-mentioned disciplines.
- Age limit is 30-50 years as on 01/11/2020. Read the Official Notification for Complete Eligibility Criteria.
- Proficiency in writing and speaking English and Hindi.
How to apply for NIRD and Pr Recruitment 2020-21
Are you willing to apply for Rural Development And Panchayat Raj Recruitment 2020-21? If yes, follow these steps provided below at the time of filling out the application form to surely get selected for the Examination process.
- Visit the official portal http://career.nirdpr.in/
- On the home page, find and hit the Career link to read the official notification and read the eligibility criteria.
- Now click the “Apply Online” button and Fill in all the details in the appropriate details as per the certificates.
- Pay the fee online using a credit card, debit card, net banking, or by UPI method
- Before submitting the form, verify all the details filled by you or correct and edit if you made a mistake.
- Take a print out and keep the hard copy of it for future reference as it might be useful.
Rural Development And Panchayat Raj Recruitment (NIRD and Pr )Application Fee Details
Candidates have to pay the fee according to the category as mentioned in the official notification. Read the official notification to get the exact fee details.