Income Tax Department recruitment 2020
Income Tax Department is recruiting for an Assistant coordinator (Group A Gazetted Officer, Non-Ministerial) Posts, you can now apply for the latest government jobs and know about the job, latest notification, important dates, application fees, age limit, admit card and last date to apply and many more. Also, Know Who can apply for this latest Income Tax Department recruitment 2020.
Posts in Income Tax Department are Assistant coordinator, Super-indent Admin, Inspector, Assistant, Private Secretary, and Joint Commissioner. There would be an interview as a selection process and the salary varies from 15,600 to 39,100 with grade pay 5400.
And the age limit is up to 56 years to get the complete details to read the official website. And there is no Application Fee.
How to apply for IncomeDepartment 2020
- You can download the application from the official website of www.incometaxindia.gov.in in pdf format.
- The signed copy of the application along with Certificates of Education, Matriculation certificate/birth certificates, scorecard, and caste certificate for applicable candidates should be scanned in a single pdf and email to www.incometaxindia.gov.in, before the closing date.
- Now register yourself instead of filling in all your details like personal details similar to that of certificates.
- Do not forget to upload the Passport-sized photos and Signature in-correct format.
- Keep looking for our website to get more details on Admit Card and Hall Ticket.
Also Read the official Circular notification from incometaxindia.gov.in
Also Visit the official website to read the the latest jobs in www.incometaxindia.gov.in
Find the latest Jobs in income tax department for Income Tax Inspector Notice