Pradhan Mantri Chatravriti yojana
Pradhan Mantri Chatravriti Yojana for the wards of Ex-Servicemen / Ex Coast Guard personnel and their widows has been introduced by the Prime Minister of India. Under the PMSS Scheme Central Government provides Financial Assistance on a Monthly basis to eligible students. Any Student who passes Intermediate(10 +2) with a minimum of 60 Percent marks and his/her parents belong to the above-mentioned category may fill Pradhan Mantri Chatravriti Yojana Application Form@ksb.gov.in.
Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Chatravriti Yojana 2020-2021
- Minimum Educational Qualification (MEQ) i.e 10+2 / Diploma / Graduation.
- A candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in Intermediate
- Only professional degree courses recognized by a central regulatory body
- Wards of Civilians including Para-Military Personnel are NOT ELIGIBLE.
- Ensure student is studying in the first year.
Document for Pradhan Mantri Chatravriti Yojana 2020-2021
- Ex-Servicemen / Ex-Coast Guard Certificate as per Annexure-1
- Passport Photograph
- Bonafide certificate that proves that student’s Bank Account is linked with aadhaar Card
- Affidavit / Self Certificate of ESM
- High School Marksheet
- PPO Number
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account Passbook or canceled cheque (SBI/PNB Only)
How To Apply Pradhan Mantri Chatravriti Yojana 2020-2021
- The candidate who want to apply for KSB Scholarship Scheme Firstly Visit at the official website @ksb.gov.in
- Now at the homepage of the official website, you will get the “PMSS Scheme” section.
- Under this section, you will get “APPLY ONLINE” Option.
- Click on the option and open a PM Scholarship Scheme Registration Form.
- Fill the First part of the registration form with all the required details as per the original documents.
- Now fill the PMSS Scheme Registration Form Part-2. Mention all the required details carefully.
- At the top of the Homepage, you will get the Login option
- Click on Login option and open a new tab
- PM Scholarship Scheme
- Now Provide your Username and password then click on the login button.
- After the successful Registration Now Fill the Part three of Application form
- Upload all the required documents in the application form
- After successful submission takes a print out of Application form and keep it safe for future use.
- Visit at the official website and in PMSS Section you will get the “ Renewal Application “option.
- Click on this option and open a new tab and now in the below of the Renewal application Tab, you will also find an option to activate your account if not yet activated.
- after activating your account login with Username and password.
- Fill all the mandatory details as per the 10th marks sheet
- Check carefully all the filled details then click on save button and forward to next level verification as soon as possible .
- After successful submission takes a print out of Application form and keeps it save for future use and check the website for updates.
Topics covered, PM scholar ship scheme, Pm chatravriti yojana, pradhan mantri chatravriti yojana 2021, how to apply for pm scholarship scheme, how to renew pm scholarship scheme.