Passport Office Recruitment 2020
Ministry of External Affairs has issued notifications for the posts of Passport Officer, Deputy Passport Officer, and Assistant Passport Officer job vacancies across India. Interested candidates can apply for the positions available in MoEA. You can find the important dates, Applications Fees, Eligibility, number of vacancies. admit card, selection process, age limit, exam pattern and many more.
Passport office Recruitment selection is on the basis of Personal Interview. And the Salary of passport office 56,100 to up to 2,09,000 and the job location is mostly New Delhi. And the maximum age limit is up to 55 years You can read the official notification for complete details. There is no Application fee to apply for this latest job.
Education qualification for passport office recruitment is graduation in relevant discipline from recognized university or institution in India. For more complete information visit the official notification. You can apply from the official website form Now.
Steps to apply for passport officer recruitment 2020
- You Can read the official notification from the official website mha.gov.in
- You can visit the official website to find the latest job updates from ministry of External affairs- mea.gov.in
- You can register yourself instead of filing all your details correctly like educational and personal details.
- You need to upload photograph and sign in correct format as mentioned and for offline application, you need to fill the form carefully and attach all you documents and send mail through speed post.
- You can visit the official website to get the Admit card and to know Exam dates.