Income Tax Department vacancy 2020
The Revenue department of India has released posts in the Income tax department vacancy 2020 for the eligible candidates for the vacancy of Assistant commissioner Group A Gazetted, Non-Ministrial posts. Know how to the eligibility, important dates, application fees, age limit, results, selection process, and the number of vacancies.
Income Tax Department selection process is interview, for further information read the official notification. And the mode of application is Offline.
The salary of the Assistant commissioner varies from Rs.15,600 to 39,100 with a grade pay of 5400.
Maximum age to apply for the income tax department is 56years. Read the full notification for more information and there is no application fee to be paid.
The educational qualification of income tax department vacancy is Graduation from a recognized university or institute for further information read the official notification.
Know how to Apply for Income Tax Department Vacancy 2020
- Candidates must read the official notification from the official portal.
- You can click the link below to visit the official incometaxindia.gov.in website
- Register as a new user or login to your existing account and fill in the personal and educational details.
- Upload the Photo and Signature in correct format.
- For the offline process you need to fill the form carefully and send by speed post to the given address.
- The exam dates and Hall ticket dates will be available in the official website