Ap Police Recruitment 2020
The AP CM said notifications would be issued for 6,500 police jobs in the month of December.
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy has given good news to the unemployed youth of Andhra pradesh. It was revealed that notifications will be issued for 6500 police jobs in December. He took part in the event on Wednesday(21-October-2020) on the occasion of Police Martyrs Remembrance Day.
Speaking on the occasion, he clarified that notifications will be issued in December for 6500 posts in the police department. The posts will be filled in four phases.
Disha has brought police stations across the state. Disha said the bill was passed in the Legislative Assembly and sent to the Center. Andhra Pradesh is the state that gives the highest priority to women. Also, the arrears to the police department will be paid immediately.
In the upcoming days, the A.P. Police department is going to fill 13,591 vacancies. Moreover, 98% of these vacancies are for constable posts. It means that A.P. Police Constable Recruitment 2020 notification is going to issue for 11,356 vacancies. The remaining 340 vacancies are for the sub-inspector posts.
AP Police Constable Notification 2020
In police department, constable job is the first step to enter into the AP Police Department. So, contenders who are looking for the AP Police Constable Recruitment 2020 Notification can get with this page.
Andhra Pradesh Police SI Recruitment 2020
Every year the AP Police Recruitment 2020 district wise posts are releasing for the eligible candidates for the posts of Sub Inspector and Jail Warder. Therefore, the both freshers and experienced can apply through the AP Police Recruitment 2020 apply online form.
Also Read, Aadhar Card recruitment: uidai jobs 2020
What is Age Limit of Andhra Pradesh Police Jobs
The lower age limit of the contenders should be 18 years while the maximum age limit varies from post to post. Once the official A.P. Police Recruitment 2020 Notification is released, check the detailed age criteria in it.
AP Police jobs Salary Details
A.P. Police Salary will be different for different posts. The starting pay scale and grade pay for different posts are as follows:
Sub Inspector Posts: Rs. 9,300-34,800/- + GP of Rs. 4,200/-
Home Guard Posts: Rs. 1,500-6,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 500/-
Constable Posts: Rs. 5,020-20,200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 2,000/-
Deputy Superintendent of Police: Rs. 9,300-34,800/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-
How to Apply for AP Police Recruitment 2020?
- Log on to the A.P. Police official portal, i.e., www.appolice.gov.in or http://slprb.ap.gov.in/
- On the home page, find the related A.P. Police advertisement link
- Read the details provided in the official A.P. Police Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Ensure the eligibility criteria is met.
- If eligible, press the “Apply Online.”
- Enter all the details in the A.P. Police application form
- Pay the fee by online or by offline.
- Upload the scanned copies of the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Verify all the details and take a print out of the application form
- Keep the hard copy of the A.P. Police Application form for future reference.
General/O.B.C. candidates have to pay the exam fee as prescribed by the officials.