Aadhar Card jobs 2020
Aadhar card recruitment 2020: Recently UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority Of India) which controls the Aadhar has released Aadhar jobs for the suitable candidates, to fill the roles of Section Officer and many more. in this article you will find the complete information about application process, important dates, age limit, eligibility and application fees.
You will also find the important dates to apply, Payscale, and number of vacancies in this Aadhar card recruitment 2020. Also know who can apply and if you are eligible for the job, you will get daily updates of latest jobs in our tobefrank.in website.
Also Read, Top 10 Government jobs of October 2020
Posts available in Aadhar card Recruitment 2020
UIDAI is responsible for recruitment of the jobs, of the posts Accountant, Assistant Account Officer, Assistant, Deputy Director, Deputy Director, Section Officer, Sr. Account Officer, Stenographer.
This is a central government job you can apply both in online and Offline and all the candidates all around India. Salary will be as per UIDAI rules.
The age limit for the Aadhar Card Recruitment is 18years to up to 56 years.
There is no application fee for Aadhar card recruitment 2020.
Selection process for the Aadhar card recruitment will be
- Written Exam
How to apply for Aadhar Card Recruitment 2020
- Read the official notification of Aadhar Card jobs 2020 from the official website of www.uidai.gov.in.
- You can find the list of available vacancies, select any position.
- Now you need to register yourself with the Uidai or Sign-in with your existing account.
- Upload the required documents and photographs in the correct format.
- You can also fill the form offline and attach the required documents and post it though post or speed post.
- Once you submit in the online you need to save the login details as Admit card and Exam date will be available on your account.
Application date has already started and the last date is yet be finalized, so apply for the job as soon as possible.